As of October 19, 2021, CDFA SWEEP is back and will disperse between $43 and $45 million to California agricultural operations investing in irrigation systems that reduce GHG emissions and save water.
In addition to SWEEP Grants, Cal-West Rain and Polaris Energy Services are excited to bring you additional opportunities to reduce the cost of irrigation automation projects and earn recurring revenues!
- Incentives from Ag and Energy agencies help to pay for irrigation automation
- SWEEP incentives up to $200K/project
- Energy incentives up to $140/HP
- Incentives from one program can help cover the cost share from the other
- Cal-West Rain and Polaris Energy Services will work together to help scope projects, access incentives, deploy, monitor and maintain your system
- Potential benefits include precision irrigation, water savings, labor cost savings, energy cost savings and valuable data, e.g. for SGMA reporting
In partnering, Cal-West Rain and Polaris can deliver incentives for irrigation automation that can pay for the myPOLARIS SGMA-compliant monitoring and pump automation, or automation equipment from other top brands (i.e. WiseConn, Sentek, Netafim, Davis, Irrometer, etc.). These incentives from Ag and Energy agencies are very real and available for a limited time:
- Direct payments and incentives to pay for irrigation automation systems
- Recurring cash payments for participating in energy programs that Polaris manages
- Depending on your automation project and operation, incentives can be significant!
With SGMA reporting requirements and complex changes to Agricultural Time of Use Rates, automation, SWEEP grants and energy incentives are key to sustaining higher profit margins.
You need to act quickly! SWEEP grants applications opened October 19, 2021, and will run through January 18, 2022, or until available funds are expended, whichever is earlier.
It’s easy and risk-free to find out how much you might qualify for by contacting Cal-West Rain or Polaris Energy Services to discuss your project.
- PG&E Incentives Help Pay for Irrigation Automation System in Kern County [CASE STUDY]
- SWEEP Grants and Applications
- Polaris Programs and Products (PDF)
- Polaris Epic Automation Programs (PDF)
- Cal-West Rain Irrigation Automation