Monitoring & Controls
Improve your bottom line with Automation
Cutting Edge Technology
We use cutting edge technology to increase the efficiency of your growing systems. Monitoring lets growers understand and control water usage to achieve higher yields at a lower cost. Know the exact condition of your farm using technology, a web solution that allows you to follow the weather and soil moisture conditions, and control your irrigation/fertigation system efficiently.
- Real-time irrigation system monitoring and control
- Soil moisture monitoring
- Water quality and groundwater level monitoring on wells
- Weather, PH, and EC among others
- Access from anywhere anytime via smart phone app
- Cloud-based means no IT or server maintenance or downtime
Key System Capabilities
- Monitoring & Control: Field nodes simultaneously monitor and control system performance as well as control components like valves and pumps.
- Irrigation Scheduling: Easily schedule irrigation using the WiseConn scheduler. Includes advanced fertigation control, pH control, and EC monitoring.
- Data Driven Decisions: Real-time and historical data analysis of soil moisture and water usage helps you make profitable decisions for irrigation while improving yields.
- Resource Management: User-friendly decision making tool using soil moisture, irrigation, and weather data.
- Map Display: Provides a bird's-eye view of your operation, showing real-time water events.
How It Works
Automation often consists of a wireless network for monitoring and control, and a Web application. The network is made of nodes, which are connected to sensors and actuators for monitoring weather conditions, soil moisture, historic irrigation data, and to actuate over the irrigation system. The nodes communicate with each other to send the information to the central Gateway, which connects the network with a web server. Key features include: