Portable Water Fill Stations
J Stand Overview
Portable water loading stands easily fills water trucks and tanks, providing the convenience of a drive-through water filling station. J Stands are commonly used on farms, ranches, construction sites, mining/quarry sites and industrial sites.
The J Stand is made from heavy-duty aluminum making it very sturdy for years of service, but lightweight for portability and easy setup. Our smart design is what gives the J Stand the ability to independently support high-pressure water flow while loading water into tall trucks and tanks.
To learn more, download the J Stand brochure with detailed dimensions and specifications (PDF).
Smart and Durable Design
Our smart design makes the J Stand easy to use and durable for years of demanding use.
- The inverted "J" shape fills the base with water first for increased stability and safety
- J Stands can be easily loaded into a pickup truck and quickly assembled by one man
- Easily connects to a pump or fire hydrant with appropriate fittings
- Available with camlock, grooved, ringlock, firehose thread, FIPT or MIPT fittings
- To learn more, download the J Stand brochure with detailed dimensions and specifications (PDF).
J Stand Models
We offer three sizes and various options to meet your needs. Additionally, we can also build custom J Stands to meet unique customer requirements.
- Available sizes: 4″, 6″, or 8″ diameter J Stands
- Height: 11′ from ground level to bottom of the spout
- Base: 7′ X 7′ diameter
- Outlet Spout: 7′ from riser
- Optional 3'
or 5' Height Extensions: 14' or 16' total height with extension. Extensions includes pipe, pole, chains & clamp
- Download the J Stand brochure (PDF)
J Stand Pricing
Please contact us for pricing, options, lead times and volume discounts.