serving California growers since 1989
Below are the positions we are currently seeking applications to fill. To inquire about one of these jobs, please submit our Job Inquiry Form.
- Pump Installer
- Based in Kerman, CA
- Plan and direct pump rig projects and personnel
- Compensation $24-32/hour based on experience
- View job description (PDF)
- Inquire about this job
- Pump Test & Well Video Operator
Since 1989, Cal-West Rain has been a leading irrigation and pump company serving the Central Valley and Central Coast of California.
- Headquarters: Kerman, CA
- Locations: Kerman, Paso Robles, Hanford, Bakersfield
- Employees: 100+
- Certified Irrigation Designers
- Turnkey Irrigation Systems
- Design and Construction Services
- Monitoring and Control Systems
- Rental Pipe and Equipment
- Irrigation Maintenance and Repair
- Full-Service Parts Departments
- Pumps and Pump Repair
- Filter Repair Specialists
- Well Services, Repair and Rehabilition
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
We appreciate your interest in Cal-West Rain Inc. ("Company"). Cal-West Rain, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee, intern, volunteer, etc., based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you're interested in applying for a job with Cal-West Rain, please complete and submit our Job Inquiry Form.